Director, Non-Profit Fitness (m/f) [#490]
You want to contribute to our mission to make the gym work for everyone and help us to establish eGym as the number one fitness solution in the US market? Then join our team and help us use digital technology to get more people fit.
Your daily workout
- You are leading the sales development for our hardware and software solutions in the non-profit market segment (YMCAs, JCCs)
- You are managing the entire sales funnel for this segment - from building up your pipeline to closing contracts
- You act as a consultant to educate potential customers by creating and presenting business cases, offers and concepts
- You support your clients with the implementation of the eGym products in their facilities in cooperation with the US Operations team and eGym’s German Headquarters
Your fitness level
Your training equipment (visit us on glassdoor)
- You are an expert in understanding the needs of non-profit fitness facilities like YMCAs and JCCs and in developing solutions that create value for their business
- Ideally, you have gained work experience in the management team of a non-profit fitness facility
- You have been successfully working in the field of sales and you were able to build a successful track record in selling solutions (preferably with a technology bias)
- You are a highly motivated and results driven person looking to shape the future of the industry and eager to go the extra mile
Your Personal Trainer
- Join the innovation leaders in the fitness and health industry
- Be part of a fast-growing, and well-financed German technology company leading the digital transformation within its industry
- Develop your skills with varied, challenging tasks and regular feedback to benefit from a steep learning curve
- Get lots of developmental opportunities and work closely with customers
- Be part of a modern company culture where talent and passion is welcomed, appreciated, and part of the decision making process
Our aim is to make fitness training easy for everyone! We believe in digital and cloud based solutions that integrate with our own smart fitness equipment for gyms and other fitness facilities. We contribute to our B2B client’s success by supporting their customers in being healthy, happy and fit. We are applying innovative technology to a huge and expanding health crisis. As obesity related issues and general medical costs continue to rise, the need for a fitness solution that works for everyone becomes ever more important.
Apply now at email@example.com (CV, certificates, references, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #490.
Contact: Miriam Auer
For further vacancies: https://career.egym.com/