Business Operations Associate/Manager [#517]
We are looking for an agile and analytical Business Operations Associate to have an immediate impact on our success. Are you able to take on a lot of responsibility and successfully perform a broad range of tasks? Then join our fast pace startup and help us grow day by day.
Your daily workout
Your fitness level
- You successfully manage many cross functional responsibilities with a positive attitude
- You generate ad hoc reports, e.g. financial, sales pipeline, customer usage, etc.
- You take over the Lead of Sales Operations by managing sales forecasts, customizing sales collateral as well as organizing and hosting customer demonstration, visits and trips.
- You assist HR with the application process and onboarding of new employees
- You are responsible of performing administrative tasks such as coordinating internal travel, paying bills and responding to emails and phone calls
- You eagerly accomplish requested tasks not written in your job description
Your training equipment (visit us on glassdoor)
- You have 2-4 years experience in operations, finance, accounting, sales ops or a related field
- You are a skilled excel user (nested statements, vlookup, pivot tables, etc)
- You have experience in working with Salesforce or another CRM
- You bring along high motivation and strong analytical problem-solving skills
- You are able to successfully manage many tasks while keeping a cool head even in stressful situations
Your personal trainer
- Join the innovation leaders in the fitness and health industry
- Be part of a fast-growing, and well-financed technology company
- Develop your skills with varied, challenging tasks and regular feedback to benefit from a steep learning curve
- Get lots of developmental opportunities and work closely with customers
- Be part of a modern company culture where talent and passion is welcomed, appreciated, and part of the decision-making process
eGym develops, manufactures and sells advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market. We develop electronic fitness machines and mobile applications connected to our cloud infrastructure. Our iPad app allows the trainers to support the members more effectively by giving them access to workout schedules and training results. Users are enabled to track their training progress using our fitness machines and mobile apps.
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org (Cover Letter, CV, references, salary expectations and earliest possible start date in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #517.
Contact: Nina Thiessen
For further vacancies: https://career.egym.com/