Senior Buyer (m/f) [#519]
You see your future in purchasing with a significant responsibility for managing yearly direct and indirect spend? You are quick to act, like to take responsibility in times of uncertainty and bring a strong sense of teamwork and collaboration? Then you are exactly right with us - apply today!
Your daily workout
Your fitness level
- You will help the team streamline existing purchasing processes and consolidate all of our direct, indirect and prototype purchasing into one workstream
- You will work with internal stakeholders to identify significant indirect spend areas to manage through the purchasing team
- You will consolidate our catalog supply base by identifying strong suppliers that can supply multiple parts across our two product lines
- You will directly manage suppliers in terms of cost, quality and delivery, and will write strong contracts to protect eGym and provide us the best commercial terms
- You will develop and report key performance metrics for the purchasing team on an ongoing basis
- You will help teach and mentor junior staff in proper purchasing concepts and best practices
The equipment we provide
- You have a degree in Business and are very familiar with technical cost drivers at suppliers, or you have a degree in Engineering with relevant commercial experience
- You have at least 5 years of directly relevant experience in purchasing, either as a purchaser or technical sourcer
- You have a proven track record in managing cost reductions and on-time delivery
- You have a proven track record of implementing new processes inside of a young and growing company
- You demonstrate exceptional communication skills and negotiation skills in German and English
Your personal trainer
- Enjoy to be part of our fast-growing company with start-up feeling
- Profit from lots of flexibility, little bureaucracy
- Be able to freely schedule your working hours
- Benefit from company discount in over 1400 sports facilities in Germany
eGym develops, manufactures and sells advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market. We develop electronic fitness machines and mobile applications connected to our cloud infrastructure. Our iPad app allows the trainers to support the members more effectively by giving them access to workout schedules and training results. Users are enabled to track their training progress using our fitness machines and mobile apps.
Apply now at email@example.com (Cover Letter, CV, references, salary expectations and earliest possible start date in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #519.
Contact: Nina Thiessen
For further information: https://career.egym.com/
The data privacy statement for our recruiting process applies.