Product Owner Fle-xx (m/f) [#528]
We are looking for a hands-on Product Owner (m/f) who is ready to shake up the fitness equipment market. You are responsible for the product development of our Fle-xx machines. Are you up for the challenge?
Your daily workout
Your fitness level
- You drive the product development of our Fle-xx machines together with your cross-functional team
- You collect customer insights, follow (fitness) market trends and translate them into innovative products that make gym owners, trainers and members more successful
- Your product portfolio ranges from hardware products entirely made from wood to electronic products with our unique eGym Software
- You keep track of the product vision and motivate your cross-functional team with your enthusiasm to push the product to the next level
- Your profound business sense, curiosity and research capabilities help you to understand our B2B and B2C customers and translate their needs into great products
- You score with your pragmatic hands-on mentality, entrepreneurial spirit and entrain others with your enthusiasm
- You show great analytical skills and are familiar with agile structures and methodologies for hardware development
- You have demonstrated experience as Product Owner with a passion to find user-centered solutions
The equipment we provide (visit us on kununu and glassdoor)
- Work with a fast-growing, fitness technology start-up aiming to lead the changes of digitalization within the fitness/wellness industry
- Develop with varied and challenging tasks, regular feedback and knowledge sharing within your product owner peer group
- Benefit from customer proximity to its full extent
- Enjoy being part of a highly motivated team
Your personal trainer
eGym develops, manufactures and sells advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market. We develop electronic fitness machines and mobile applications connected to our cloud infrastructure. Our iPad app allows the trainers to support the members more effectively by giving them access to workout schedules and training results. Users are enabled to track their training progress using our fitness machines and mobile apps.
Apply now at email@example.com (Cover Letter, CV, references, salary expectations and earliest possible start date in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #528.
Contact: Alexandra Stangl
This data protection statement applies for the application process.