Service Technician (m/f) [#535]
We are looking for a motivated, goal and customer oriented Service Technician to support our UK clients with all their technical needs. Are you a problem-solver and do you strive to provide excellent customer service? If so, we are looking forward to receive your application!
Your daily workout
Your fitness level
- You will travel throughout UK to analyse and repair any faults that may occur with our electronic strength machines
- You will lead the delivery process of our machines at new implementation sites or events, from unloading to installation
- You will be responsible for correctly documenting and reporting all of the service visits
- You will educate yourself on the machine structures and operations, seeking guidance from our German support team when needed via telephone
- You will be a friendly, considerate and respectful face for our clientele, trying your best to find a solution to any problems they might experience
- At the beginning of your employment you will have a short stay in Germany, where you will learn about the characteristics of our fitness machines and the processes involved in production and service
The equipment we provide
- You have experience as an electro-mechanical technician, industrial electronics technician or equivalent
- You have mechanical, electrical and IT skills
- You are in possession of a driving license of category B and show great flexibility as well as the willingness to be on the road, and travel to other European countries
- You have great communication skills, a firefighter-mentality and enjoy customer interaction
- You are ideally based in the greater London area or nearby regions
- We are offering a full-time position, however we also welcome self-employed technicians
Your personal trainer
- Get lots of developmental opportunities and work closely with customers
- Benefit from high personal responsibility
- Develop your skills with varied, challenging tasks and regular feedback to benefit from a steep learning curve
- Benefit from lots of flexibility and little bureaucracy
- Company car, laptop and mobile phone included
eGym develops, manufactures and sells advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market. We develop electronic fitness machines and mobile applications connected to our cloud infrastructure. Our flexx-devices complement the training experience through muscle length growth and promote the mobility of our users. The iPad app allows the trainers to support the members more effectively by giving them access to workout schedules and training results. Users are enabled to track their training progress using our fitness machines and mobile apps.
Apply now at email@example.com (Cover Letter, CV, references, salary expectations and earliest possible start date in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #535.
Contact: Nina Thiessen
For further information: https://career.egym.com/
The data privacy statement for our recruiting process applies.