Senior Quality Engineer (m/f) [#543]
We are looking for a Senior Quality Engineer (m/f) to help us take our product quality to the next level by working closely with internal and external partners and developing processes to reduce defects and analyze root causes. You bring along experience in managing supply and manufacturing quality and enjoy working in a motivated and ambitious environment? Then join eGym and apply today!
Your training goal
Your fitness level
- You will develop a comprehensive Quality Plan for eGym, identifying important processes that need to be implemented internally and externally for our two main product lines
- You will implement an incoming quality check (IQC) process with our manufacturing partners, based on defined specification and tolerances that you define with Engineering
- You will develop in-line testing plans and implement them at our manufacturing partners to find all part and process defects before top level assembly
- You will develop an end-of-line functional and cosmetic inspection process with our manufacturing partners which will allow no defective units out of the factory
- You will collect and evaluate supplier quality data (yield at all inspection/test points) to identify process improvement opportunities within the supply chain
- You will lead the root cause analysis and corrective actions for returned parts and products with the objective to never have the same field failure more than once
The equipment we provide
- You have a degree in a technical field, e.g. in Quality Engineering or a related discipline
- You have at least 5 years directly related working experience and a proven success record in managing supply and manufacturing quality
- You bring along a basic understanding of construction and are able to read engineering drawings
- Your have an assertive and optimistic personality and welcome change
- You are able to work independently and keep a cool head in stressful situations
Your personal trainer
- Enjoy to be part of our fast-growing start-up company
- Work in a motivated and ambitious team
- Develop your skills with challenging and diverse tasks
- Profit from lots of flexibility and little bureaucracy
- Be able to freely schedule your working hours
eGym develops, manufactures and sells advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market. We develop electronic fitness machines and mobile applications connected to our cloud infrastructure. Our iPad app allows the trainers to support the members more effectively by giving them access to workout schedules and training results. Users are enabled to track their training progress using our fitness machines and mobile apps.
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org (Cover Letter, CV, references, salary expectations and earliest possible start date in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #543.
Contact: Nina Thiessen
For further information: https://career.egym.com/
The data privacy statement for our recruiting process applies.