Document Control Manager (m/f) [#544]
We are looking for an assertive relationship-builder (m/f) to take care of all aspects of document control, BOM creation and management and change management. With a successful track record of PLM implementations and a good understanding of technical specifications, you might be the new eGymee we are looking for, so don’t hesitate to apply!
Your daily workout
Your fitness level
- You will take over and finalize our selection process for a PLM tool
- You will negotiate license fees with the PLM system provider, obtaining a reasonable discount off of list price
- You will analyze and structure all current spreadsheet BOMs and import them into the selected tool
- You will work with Sales and Operations to create a SKU strategy that allows for customization and regional variations
- You will on-board all manufacturing partners to the new tool, allowing them to link our tool with their MRP/ERP systems
- You will train the Engineering team on how to properly obtain part numbers and import engineering docs/specs to the tool
- You will create workflow approvals so all new BOMs and ECO’s are approved by the appropriate team members
- You will be responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the specifications of the PLM tool
The equipment we provide
- You have a degree in engineering, business administration with a technical focus or similar
- You have at least 5 years directly related working experience and proven experience in managing PLM implementations
- You have worked with Arena or Aras Innovator tool in the past
- You understand technical specs and worked with Engineering teams before to create BOMs
- You are assertive and resilient and able to create trustful relationships with your stakeholders
- You are able to work independently
Your personal trainer
- Enjoy to be part of our fast-growing start-up company
- Work in a motivated and ambitious team
- Develop your skills with challenging and diverse tasks
- Profit from lots of flexibility, little bureaucracy
- Be able to freely schedule your working hours
eGym develops, manufactures and sells advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market. We develop electronic fitness machines and mobile applications connected to our cloud infrastructure. Our iPad app allows the trainers to support the members more effectively by giving them access to workout schedules and training results. Users are enabled to track their training progress using our fitness machines and mobile apps.
Apply now at email@example.com (Cover Letter, CV, references, salary expectations and earliest possible start date in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #544.
Contact: Nina Thiessen
For further information: https://career.egym.com/
The data privacy statement for our recruiting process applies.