(Junior) Training Specialist (m/f) [#547]
We are looking for a passionate Training specialist (m/f) who is ready to shake up the fitness industry and inspire people to a healthy lifestyle. You are at the core of our product development, supporting all product teams in sport science questions. Are you up for the challenge?
Your training goal
- You lead and manage the digital exercise library for our apps to give all trainers and gym members the globally most sophisticated activity database
- You are responsible for user research and manage collaboration projects with universities to discover and validate innovative training concepts and gain industry insights
- You analyze and interpret the collected data with the goal to derive improvement proposals for product usability and training methodology
- You review and create target group-specific content for our products and related sports science topics to enhance brand awareness
- You explore, elaborate and assess new features for the eGym ecosystem and support all our hardware and software product teams to develop sport scientifically proven and innovative products for the gym industry
Your fitness level
- You have a degree in Sports or Health Science, Biomechanics or Physiotherapy
- You have good knowledge and interest in biomechanics and ergonomics
- You can prepare sports science topics easily understandable for laymen
- You have good Microsoft Office knowledge
- You bring deep interest into fitness and health
The equipment we provide (visit us on kununu and glassdoor)
- Work with a fast-growing, fitness technology start-up aiming to lead the changes of digitalization within the fitness/wellness industry
- Participate in our corporate fitness program or use our inhouse gym for free
- Benefit from customer proximity to its full extent
- Develop with challenging tasks, feedback and knowledge sharing within your product owner peer group
Your personal trainer
eGym develops, manufactures and sells advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market. We develop electronic fitness machines and mobile applications connected to our cloud infrastructure. Our iPad app allows the trainers to support the members more effectively by giving them access to workout schedules and training results. Users are enabled to track their training progress using our fitness machines and mobile apps.
Apply now at email@example.com (Cover Letter, CV, references, salary expectations and earliest possible start date in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #547.
Contact: Alexandra Stangl
This data protection statement applies for the application process.