Systems Engineer (m/f) [#548]
We are looking for a hands-on Systems Engineer (m/f) who is familiar with cloud-based corporate IT structures and committed to create a hassle free IT environment for his colleagues. Are you up for the challenge?
Your training goal
- You ensure that our systems are protected against attacks and train other departments on IT security matters
- You improve our internal identity management system to support better process automation
- You work on the frictionless post merger migration of IT assets in various projects
- You set up a file server solution that matches our needs as a growing company
- You set up a low-maintenance, cloud-based server and network infrastructure that makes corporate IT tools easy to use and resilient
- You provide first and second level support, making sure to fix problems fast and sustainably
Your fitness level
- You are a Systems Administrator or have a similar qualification
- You bring at least 3 years experience in server and network administration
- You have a deep interest in IT security
- You like to work structured and independently and show a high degree of learning aptitude
The equipment we provide (visit us on kununu and glassdoor)
- Work with a fast-growing, fitness technology start-up aiming to lead the changes of digitalization within the fitness/wellness industry
- Participate in our corporate fitness program or use our inhouse gym for free
- Develop with challenging tasks, feedback and knowledge sharing within your team
Your personal trainer
eGym develops, manufactures and sells advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market. We develop electronic fitness machines and mobile applications connected to our cloud infrastructure. Our iPad app allows the trainers to support the members more effectively by giving them access to workout schedules and training results. Users are enabled to track their training progress using our fitness machines and mobile apps.
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org (Cover Letter, CV, references, salary expectations and earliest possible start date in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #548.
Contact: Alexandra Stangl
This data protection statement applies for the application process.