For our Munich office, we are looking for a talented and motivated QA Software Engineer (m/f) who is driven by the idea of contributing to high quality software development, improving the users’ satisfaction and who wants to have a great impact on health & fitness in our society.
Your daily workout
Your fitness level
- You will drive software testing strategies and processes by doing automation and assessing tools
- You will work as part of a team to implement microservices and backend applications to production with minimum risk and at a constant cadence
- You will help us developing our software quality culture, owning a community of practice, as well as sharing your know-how with your fellow engineers
- You are willing to write professional articles, blog posts, speak at conferences and/or organize meetups
The equipment we provide (visit us on kununu and Glassdoor)
- You bring 4+ years of experience in quality assurance for software and 1+ years as hands-on coder
- You have a sound understanding on classic concepts of software testing (staging environments, functional testing, end to end tests, testing pyramid, etc.), while being able to take that knowledge to the next level (think CI, containers & cloud)
- You have a passion and a keen understanding on how to deliver quality software, both in terms of functional and non-functional requirements
- You have advanced knowledge how test automation in software works, using the right tools for the platform you are testing (be it backend, web or an app)
Your personal trainer
- Use 10% of your time on self-organised innovation projects of your choice and internal Hackathons
- Work with a fast-growing, fitness technology start-up aiming to lead the changes of digitalization within the fitness & wellness industry
- Develop with varied and challenging tasks, regular feedback and knowledge sharing within your peer group
- Free membership on our own gym that uses our machines, plus a corporate fitness program
eGym designs, manufactures and sells advanced products for the fitness market. In addition, eGym engineers are working on mobile software and cloud infrastructure to create a truly connected training experience for our users: Our iPad App (iOS only) allows the trainers to support the members more effectively by giving them access to workout schedules and training results. Users are enabled to track their training progress using our fitness machines and mobile apps (iOS and Android) Apply now at email@example.com (CV, salary expectation and earliest possible start date in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #545.
Contact: Alexandra Stangl
For further information: https://career.egym.com/
This data protection statement applies for the application process.