Customer Support Representative [#555]
Location Boulder, CO, USA
We are looking for a dedicated Customer Support Representative who wants to revolutionize the customer and service experience together with us. Do you share our philosophy and want to be part of our success story? Then join and help us grow day by day.
Your daily workout
- You will creatively assist customers with issues related to our products
- You will research, analyze, and resolve customer questions and requests according to the set SLA’s
- In reference to customer needs you will coordinate with Operations, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, etc.
- You will manage customer satisfaction surveys and end user feedback
- You will maintain appropriate records and performs related administrative and clerical functions
- You will create and prepare documentation and reporting as needed and document all customer interaction in our CRM system
Your fitness level
Your training equipment (visit us on glassdoor)
- You have one or more years of experience as a Customer Support Representative or related role.
- You bring excellent customer service skills as well as outstanding communication skills with a strong follow through
- You are able to communicate in technical and non-technical terms depending on audience
- You have the ability and desire to thrive in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- You are self-motivated and highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- You have a positive can-do attitude, hands-on style and willingness to take on ad-hoc tasks as needed
- You are confident with Microsoft Excel, Word, Calendaring software
- Experience with Zendesk is a significant advantage
Your Personal Trainer
- Join the innovation leaders in the fitness and health industry
- Be part of a fast-growing, and well-financed German technology company leading the digital transformation within its industry
- Develop your skills with varied, challenging tasks and regular feedback to benefit from a steep learning curve
- Get lots of developmental opportunities and work closely with customers
- Be part of a modern company culture where talent and passion is welcomed, appreciated, and part of the decision making process
eGym develops, manufactures and sells advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market. We develop electronic fitness machines and mobile applications connected to our cloud infrastructure. Our iPad app allows the trainers to support the members more effectively by giving them access to workout schedules and training results. Users are enabled to track their training progress using our fitness machines and mobile apps.
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org (CV, certificates, references, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #555.
Contact: Nina Thiessen
For further information: https://career.egym.com/
The data privacy statement for our recruiting process applies.