We are looking for an Area Sales Manager (m/f) to support our team in the UK. You want to contribute to our mission “We want the gym work for everyone!” and help us to establish eGym as number one fitness solution in the UK? Then join our team and help us to push the eGym success story to the next level!
Your daily workout
- You are spearheading the sales of our innovative technological solutions in your area in the UK
- You act as a business and tech consultant to analyze and understand your client’s business challenges in detail
- You promote and give demos of eGym’s solutions in the assigned sales territory and generate new business opportunities through, e.g. cold calling and visits, and convert them into sales in a highly professional manner
- You create and present business cases, offer and concepts for a wide range of clients
- You organize and execute regional sales events with the support of our marketing team
- You are responsible for a regular sales reporting (using salesforce) directly to our National Sales Director
Your fitness level
- You are a highly motivated and result driven person looking to shape the future of the fitness and health industry – you are a self-starter with the ability to create and grow your customer network
- You have at least 3 years of experience in solution selling (B2B) and consultancy preferably with a technological background, including a successful track record in selling solutions & consultant services
- You were working in a commercial or financial role or as a manager of sport, fitness or health center before and have a deep understanding of economics and business model design
- You are highly structured in your daily work and bring first experience in salesforce or other CRM tools
- You are passionate about digitalization and bring very good communication skills
Your training equipment (visit us on kununu and glassdoor)
- Join our successful team of the innovation leader in the fitness and health industry and be part of a fast-growing, and solid-financed German technology company aiming to lead the digital transformation within its industry
- Develop your skills with varied, challenging tasks and regular feedback to benefit from a steep learning curve
- Be part of a modern company culture where talent and passion is welcome, heard and part of the decision making process
- Enjoy an attractive company package including home office, company car, laptop and mobile phone
Your Personal Trainer
eGym is a high successful and progressive company in the European fitness and health markets. eGym sells one of the most advanced connected training solutions of the industry, offering a complete technological infrastructure to customers in order to face successfully the digital transformation. Our aim is to make the gym work for everyone! Therefore, we believe in high-tech, digitalization, cloud solutions with our own smart fitness equipment for gyms, physios and health centers. That’s how we contribute to our B2B client’s success by supporting their customers to be healthy, happy and reach their training goals. What we are working on together is extremely important, because we are preparing for a society with an aging population and increased health-costs, by helping to improve quality of life for everyone!
Apply now at email@example.com (Cover Letter, CV, certificates, references, references in consulting or management of fitness centers, salary expectations and earliest possible start date) in one PDF file.
Specify the job ID #556.
Contact: Miriam Auer
For further information: https://career.egym.com/
The data privacy statement for our recruiting process applies.