VP Customer Success [#557]
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated VP of Customer Success who wants to take over a key role in bringing our North American business to the next level. If you are confident, like to work within a growing team and are eager to go the extra mile - then apply now.
Your daily workout
Your fitness level
- You will report to the CEO of North America, owning the success and expansion of our accounts in North America and leading the development of a customer success team over time
- You will also be a key member of the Netpulse senior leadership team, and will contribute to the overall growth, development and success of non-enterprise Netpulse customers in North America
- You are responsible for the entire customer relationship post-sale including customer training and enablement as well as implementing business strategies to drive ROI and help the customer realize the full potential of their eGym and Netpulse products
- You partner with sales to create seamless hand-over processes and to implement scalable growth strategies
- You ensure customer success by data-driven analysis and prove our business cases on the ground
- You are part of an agile, interdisciplinary team and work in close collaboration with our Product Teams, Marketing, Sales and Customer Support
- You travel up to 60% of the time to various fitness facilities across North America and work alongside client stakeholders to provide full support in the process
- You promote a customer-centric mindset across the company and align initiatives across cross-functional team
Your training equipment (visit us on glassdoor)
- You hold a BA in Business Administration or equivalent; MBA preferred
- You bring along 5+ years experience in leading and developing teams, preferably in customer-facing environments / customer success
- You have extensive experience in and knowledge of the fitness industry in North America
- You have proven experience in understanding client needs and developing solutions that create value for them
- You bring along excellent communication and collaboration skills at all levels within an organization with a strong preference for execution
- You have a proven ability to cultivate strong working relationships in a multi-disciplinary and fast-paced work environment to achieve desired outcomes.
- You possess an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong work ethic
Your Personal Trainer
- Join the innovation leaders in the fitness and health industry
- Be part of a fast-growing, and well-financed German technology company leading the digital transformation within its industry
- Develop your skills with varied, challenging tasks and regular feedback to benefit from a steep learning curve
- Access to developmental opportunities and the ability to work closely with customers
- Be part of a modern company culture where talent and passion is welcomed, appreciated, and part of the decision making process
Our aim is to make fitness training easy for everyone! eGym believes in digital and cloud-based solutions that integrate with our own smart fitness equipment for gyms and other fitness facilities. We contribute to our B2B client’s success by supporting their customers in being healthy, happy and fit. eGym applies innovative technology to a huge and expanding health crisis. As obesity related issues and general medical costs continue to rise, the need for a fitness solution that works for everyone becomes even more important.
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org (CV, certificates, references, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #557.
Contact: Taylor Hahn
For further vacancies: https://career.egym.com/