(Senior) iOS Developer - MUC (m/f) [#524]
eGym is looking for a talented and passionate iOS Developer who wants to bring fitness to the 21st century. Do you have a passion for iOS and great software engineering? Come join our product team in Berlin.
Your daily workout
Your fitness level
- You will become part of our apps development team and focus on further improving our user-centric apps, creating an unparalleled user experience in the fitness industry
- You will take responsibility and decide on the technologies to use and on efficient ways to implement user stories
- You will work in agile & cross functional development teams with skilled engineers, business people, sports scientists and designers
- You know how to write and deploy high quality code in a fast-paced market-oriented setup
The equipment we provide (visit us on kununu and glassdoor)
- You have been developing highly successful apps in commercial environments for at least 5 years
- You love solving challenging problems and follow a structured and pragmatic approach
- You are enthusiastic about Apple technologies, experienced in both legacy and Swift, and the iOS ecosystem (open source contributions are a plus!).
- You thrive in a team environment and easily collaborate with others
- You are interested in the latest trends of software engineering and enjoy methods such as test-driven development, continuous delivery and test automation.
Your personal trainer
- Use 10% of your time on self-organised innovation projects of your choice
- Sharpen your skills with our eGym Academy and multiple learning options
- Enjoy our startup-like work environment and have fun with colleagues in team events and office parties
- Free membership on our own gym that uses our machines, plus a corporate fitness program
- We are located in the heart of Berlin, a vibrant and exciting city
eGym develops, manufactures and sells advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market. We develop electronic fitness machines and mobile applications connected to our cloud infrastructure. Our iPad app allows the trainers to support the members more effectively by giving them access to workout schedules and training results. Users are enabled to track their training progress using our fitness machines and mobile apps.Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org (Cover Letter, CV, references and earliest possible start date in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #524.
Contact: Alexandra StanglThis data protection statement applies for the application process.