Backend Engineer Qualitrain- BER (m/f) [#560]
We are looking for a talented and motivated backend software engineer who wants to have a great impact on health & fitness in our society.
Your training goal
- You develop high-quality software in all phases, including greenfield and existing codebase
- You are an advocate for writing professional code and architecture helping us to develop our engineering culture
- You are a role model for delivery and commitment in your team. You conduct requirement analysis, improve performance, test and write documentation
- You will work in our corporate fitness product team and become the go-to person regarding parts of our domain logic
- You share your know-how with your fellow engineers to raise the quality of our software
Your fitness level
The equipment we provide
- You bring at least 3 years of experience in software development
- You are a passionate backend developer who can write clean and effective code (Java 8 and/or Golang)
- You constantly learn and evaluate new technologies and skills and like to share this knowledge with others
- You are able to work with many tools and technologies, although we do not require you to be familiar with all of them: Java 8, Gradle, REST services, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes, gRPC
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and constantly revising assumptions in response to new information
(visit us on kununu
- Enjoy to be part of our fast-growing start-up company
- Use 10% of your time on self-organised innovation projects of your choice
- Sharpen your skills with our eGym Academy. We support your personal development (conferences, books, tutorials).
- Enjoy our startup-like work environment and have fun with colleagues in team events and office parties
- Free membership on our own gym that uses our machines, plus a corporate fitness program
Your personal trainer
The Qualitrain network provides a comprehensive sports and health offer with over 1,400 network partners in germany, such as gyms, swimming pools & boulder halls.We support companies in the planning and implementation of a company health and fitness plan, by giving their employees access to out network of gyms and sports facilities. There are already more than 60.000 employees from companies like Airbus, Kühne+Nagel or Arcelor Mittal that use the Qualitrain network to stay fit and healthy. Qualitrain is a subsidiary of eGym. eGym is an international company which develops, manufactures and sells advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market.