As a Web Developer (m/f) for our online services you are involved in all parts of the product life cycle: enjoy working on end-to-end product development, bringing in your frontend experience and helping to improve our backend systems. Are you up for that new challenge?
Your daily workout
Your fitness level
- You drive the development of customer-facing features, from idea over user experience tests to implementation and are able to become the go-to person regarding everything technical
- You use state-of-the-art technologies (like React, Angular, SASS, ES6 or the Play Framework), help us build our frontend tech stack and share it in a community of practice
- Together with the team, you are responsible for designing scalable web applications using Docker, Kubernetes and Google Container Engine, ensuring that proper logging, monitoring and alerting are in place
- You have at least 3 years of practical experience in developing and running web services
- You are a native web technologist (you speak HTML5, modern JS, CSS) and you have some backend development experience (Java, Golang or similar)
- You are passionate about user experience, interaction design and responsive design
- You are interested in some of the latest trends of software engineering: build systems, test automation and continuous delivery
- You like working in an agile, cross-functional team and are eager to contribute your ideas to improve the business of corporate fitness
The equipment we provide (visit us on kununu and Glassdoor)
- Enjoy to be part of our fast-growing start-up company
- Use 10% of your time on self-organised innovation projects of your choice
- Sharpen your skills with our eGym Academy. We support your personal development (conferences, books, tutorials).
- Enjoy our startup-like work environment and have fun with colleagues in team events and office parties
- Free membership on our own gym that uses our machines, plus a corporate fitness program
- Other perks depending on location
Your personal trainer
The Qualitrain network provides a comprehensive sports and health offer with over 1,400 network partners in germany, such as gyms, swimming pools & boulder halls.We support companies in the planning and implementation of a company health and fitness plan, by giving their employees access to out network of gyms and sports facilities. There are already more than 60.000 employees from companies like Airbus, Kühne+Nagel or Arcelor Mittal that use the Qualitrain network to stay fit and healthy. Qualitrain is a subsidiary of eGym. eGym is an international company, which develops, manufactures and sells advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market.
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org (Cover Letter, CV, references, salary expectations and earliest possible start date in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #539.
Contact: Alexandra Stangl
This data protection statement applies for the application process.