Product Marketing Manager (m/f) [#572]
You want to develop best-in-class products and features by defining market segment key messages and using developed communication strategies? We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Product Marketing Manager (m/w) who wants to shape the future with us!
Your daily workout
Your fitness level
- You are responsible for the product marketing throughout the eGym hard- and software portfolio (including fle-xx and netpulse)
- You work closely with Product Line Management throughout the ideation, planning, and execution of new soft- and hardware products and features targeted to the needs of our clients
- You develop field and partner readiness materials to drive instand global sales readiness prior to feature launches and therefore shape communication strategies throughout product lifecircles
- You keep in contact with worldwide field sales and communication marketing to drive continuous improvement of content portfolios
- You work closely together with the Performance Marketing, Design and Communication Teams to develop and drive go-to-market strategies through various channels (PR, events, videos etc.) including methods for customer acquisition
- You track KPIs for adoption and articulate insights with Product Line Management and Marketing leadership
The equipment we provide
- You bring 8 years of relevant experience in strategic Product Marketing Management - ideally for hardware and software products
- You bring strong analytical skills to run empirical surveys to identify the market needs, to test the market-fit as well as to develop a go-to-market strategy
- You are self-motivated and highly organized with a strong attention to detail who understands the market trends on the basis of your entrepreneurial mindset
- You have demonstrated experience in enabling Sales Teams, Product Owners and Product Line Managers about the strategic positioning of the product in the market focusing on the client needs
- You have strong communication skills to explain the benefits of our products and translate them into customer-facing messages
- You have excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties - you are a team player!
Your personal trainer
- Work with a fast-growing start-up aiming to lead the digitalization within the fitness industry
- Benefit from customer proximity to its full extent
- Work in a motivated and ambitious team
- Develop your skills with challenging and diverse tasks and profit from lots of flexibility, little bureaucracy
- Train at over 1500 sports and health facilities at discounted rates or use our in-house gym for free with all eGym and fle-xx machines
- Benefit from our attractive company pension plan
eGym develops, manufactures and sells advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market. We develop electronic fitness machines and mobile applications connected to our cloud infrastructure. Our iPad app allows the trainers to support the members more effectively by giving them access to workout schedules and training results. Users are enabled to track their training progress using our fitness machines and mobile apps.
Apply now at email@example.com (Cover Letter, CV, references, salary expectations and earliest possible start date in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #572.
Contact: Miriam Auer
For further information: https://career.egym.com/
The data protection information applies for the application process.