Scrum Master - Hardware (m/f/d) [#604]
We are looking for a professional, ambitious and passionate Scrum Master (m/f/d) who is driven by the idea of delivering high-quality products to shape the future of the fitness industry! You share our philosophy of continuous improvement and want to be part of our success story? Then join and help us grow day by day.
Your workout goal
eGym develops, manufactures and sells advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market. We develop electronic fitness machines and mobile applications connected to our cloud infrastructure. Our iPad app allows the trainers to support the members more effectively by giving them access to workout schedules and training results. Users are enabled to track their training progress using our fitness machines and mobile apps.
Your fitness level
- You quickly react to changing market conditions and exploit opportunities to reduce the time-to-money
- You support our Product Owners and by ensuring that high-level commitments are fulfilled and transparent
- You continuously measure and improve processes to reduce cycle time and queues
- You enhance the alignment between Product Development, Tech Departments, Design Teams and the Business side to decrease the feedback cycle time
- You work closely with Project Management to develop and maintain schedules and workload estimates for your teams.
The equipment we provide
- You are a project management expert with proven knowledge of agile and lean methodologies like Scrum, Kanban, XP or Lean Startup
- You have at least 5 years work experience and ideally a technical background or experience with Mechanical or Electrical Engineering projects
- You have a well-founded technical knowledge and a deep process understanding
- You are a strong communicator with the passion to facilitate team development
- You know how to foster continuous improvements and learning
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
Your personal trainer
- Enjoy working in a startup-like environment for an international company with headquarters in Munich
- Be part of supporting eGym to become a global market leader
- Develop your skills with challenging and diverse tasks
- Profit from a flexible working environment with little bureaucracy
- Train in more than 1400 health and fitness centers across Germany with our special company offering or try out our free in-house fitness studio including all eGym and fle-xx products
Apply now at email@example.com (Cover Letter, CV, references, salary expectations and earliest possible start date in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #604.
Contact: Veda Sayakoummane
For further information: https://career.egym.com/
The data protection information applies for the application process.