Fullstack Web Developer (m/f) [#425]
As a fullstack Web developer for our eGym online services you are involved in all parts of the product lifecyle: enjoy working with end-to-end product responsibility. Are you up for that new challenge?
Your daily workout
- You will work in the team responsible for eGym online services
- You will drive the development of customer-facing features, from idea over user experience tests to implementation and deployment
- You will be part of a team managing microservices and enjoy a lot of freedom in their conceptual design
- You will be part of designing and operating scalable web applications
- You will use state-of-the-art technologies such as Play Framework (Java/Scala), MongoDB, Docker, Kubernetes and Google Container Engine
Your fitness level
- You have at least a degree in computer science or comparable qualifications
- You have practical experience in developing and running web services
- You are fluent in Java and are a native web technologist (you speak HTML5/JS/CSS)
- You are passionate about user experience and interaction design
- You are interested in the latest trends of software engineering: TDD, test automation and continuous delivery
- You like working in an agile, cross-functional team and are eager to contribute your ideas
Your personal trainer
- Enjoy to be part of our fast-growing start-up company
- Work in a motivated and ambitious team
- Develop your skills with challenging, diverse and meaningful tasks
- Profit from lots of flexibility and autonomy
- Enjoy fun team and company events
- Master your craft with our opportunities to learn (eg. conferences, innovation weeks)
eGym uses the possibilities of digitization to make the gym work for everyone – making it easy to use, fun and more motivational. The basis of our vision is formed by our free, open digital platform which connects all data sources within a gym. This platform is the basis for the better customer care tools (e.g. our mobile apps) as well as an advanced training experience (e.g. fitness machines) for gym members.
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org (Cover Letter, CV, references, salary expectations and earliest possible start date in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #425.
Contact: Alexandra Stangl
This data protection statement applies for the application process.