Do you love using your excellent coding skills to build scalable software and automation? Are you excited about operating system internals and computer networking and are not afraid of troubleshooting them? Then we would like to welcome you to our international SRE team!
Your daily workout
Your fitness level
- You are part of our agile Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) Team and you focus on improving the instrumentation and reliability of our services
- You help us to break up our monolithic application into scalable microservices
- You monitor availability and latency of services and troubleshoot incidents in a safe-to-fail culture
- You support other teams in learning how to build scalable software and how to operate their own services
- You take on diverse technical problems and work on tasks that enable you to continuously learn new things
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering in a relevant technical field or have comparable knowledge
- You bring excellent coding skills in Java, Python or Golang
- You have a solid understanding of Linux system internals and computer networking
- You are experienced in algorithms and data structures, and complexity analysis
- You approach troubleshooting systematically and have a deep sense of ownership for whatever you work on
The equipment we provide (visit us on kununu and glassdoor)
- Enjoy to be part of our fast-growing start-up company
- Use 10% of your time on self-guided projects of your choice
- Work in a motivated and ambitious team
- Develop your skills with challenging and diverse tasks and our personal development programs
- Profit from lots of flexibility, little bureaucracy
- Be able to freely schedule your working hours
Your personal trainer
eGym develops, manufactures and sells advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market. We design electronic fitness machines and mobile applications connected to our cloud infrastructure. Our iPad app allows trainers to support gym members more effectively by giving them access to workout schedules and training results. Users are enabled to track their training progress using our fitness machines and mobile apps.
Apply now at email@example.com (Cover Letter, CV, references and earliest possible start date in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #412.
Contact: Alexandra Stangl