Senior Java Software Engineer (m/f) [#450]
We are looking for a motivated Software Engineer (m/f), who loves the
chance to take ownership and likes to enjoy freedom in his conceptual design.
If this is the type of job you are looking for, then apply now!
Your daily workout
- You will work on the team responsible for
the software of our electronic fitness machines and drive the development of
consumer-facing features such as improved exercise analysis and individualized
- You develop webservices or backend
functionalities with a great degree of freedom in how you architect them
- You take end-to-end responsibility and are in
charge of running, maintaining and scaling your services in our cloud-based
infrastructure using Docker, Kubernetes and Google Compute Engine
- You enjoy facilitating technology &
architecture decisions and are passionate about mentoring other engineers
Your fitness level
The equipment we provide (visit us on kununu and Glassdor)
- You have at least a Bachelor degree in
computer science or a similar qualification
- You bring at least 3-5 years of practical
experience in Java development or other JVM-based language such as Scala
- You are interested in the latest trends of
software engineering, and you appreciate methods such as test-driven
development, test automation, and continuous delivery
- You feel comfortable with GNU/Linux both
on servers and developer workstations
- Enjoy to be part of our fast-growing start-up company
- Work in a motivated and ambitious team
- Develop your skills with challenging,
diverse and meaningful tasks
- Enjoy Coding Dojos and regular team events
as well as office parties
- Workout for free in our Munich Office Gym
- Freely assign 10% of your time to own
business-related projects during eGym Innovation week
Your personal trainer
eGym develops, manufactures and sells
advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market. We develop
electronic fitness machines and mobile applications connected to our cloud
infrastructure. Our iPad app allows the trainers to support the members more
effectively by giving them access to workout schedules and training results.
Users are enabled to track their training progress using our fitness machines
and mobile apps.
The machine software team is responsible for operating and developing
the graphical user interface (GUI), and the related cloud-based infrastructure
(web-services ranging from synchronization of exercise data over deployment of
GUI-Software to machine production support). We employ technologies such as
C++14 with Qt/QML, as well as micro-services based on Python, Java and Scala.
now at email@example.com (Cover
Letter, CV, references, salary expectations and earliest possible start date in
one PDF file) and specify the job ID #450.
This data protection
statement applies for
the application process.